Made with verified tire crumb that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef, a failed artificial reef project located off the coast of Ft. Lauderdale, the Osborne Reef Bracelet will help fund the expansion of our Florida cleanup operation as we take our cleanup crews below the ocean’s surface.
From the tire-shaped bezel to the tire-black macrame cord, every detail of this bracelet is designed to represent the tires we’re recovering from Osborne Reef. We encourage you to share photos of your Osborne Reef Bracelet on social media, using its unique features as storytelling opportunities that raise awareness about this historic cleanup operation and inspire others to get involved in the clean ocean movement.
Every bracelet purchased pulls five pounds of trash from the ocean and will help provide the funding we need to scale our underwater cleanups in Florida, expand our ocean cleanup operation globally, and advance our mission of ending the ocean plastic crisis.
- 5 pounds of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Osborne Reef Bracelet Purchased
- Made with verified tire crumb that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef
- Tire-shaped bezel made from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Crumbed tire suspended in a plant-based epoxy resin
- Bezel cast with tire tread detail on edges and 4ocean branding on back
- Tire-black bracelet cord manufactured in China from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- New macrame braid style is adjustable for inclusive sizing
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle